Customer Assurance Package
Are you looking for GitLab’s Customer Assurance Package?
Do you have 180 seconds to learn more about the CAP?
GitLab offers Customer Assurance Packages tailored to customer needs
- Community Package: The first step on the trust journey, this package is a compilation of publicly available documentation designed to introduce GitLab’s approach to security. Directly available from the Customer Assurance Package page. All the documents in the Community Package are included in the Customer Packages.
- Customer Packages: This package provides detailed security information to prospective and existing customers for completing vendor security assessments. Due to the sensitive nature of the documentation, an NDA is required to be in place prior to sharing the Customer Packages. Please review the CAP request process for more details.
This package provides detailed security information to prospective and existing GitLab.com SaaS and self-managed customers for completing vendor security assessments.
GitLab Dedicated Package
This package provides detailed security information to prospective and existing GitLab Dedicated customers for completing vendor security assessments.
U.S. Public Sector Package
This package provides detailed security information to prospective and existing U.S. Public Sector customers for completing vendor security assessments.
How to request the CAP
Note: Customers who have registered for services via GitLab.com and paid via credit card will be required to sign a purpose specific NDA before the CAP can be distributed.
These resources can be requested by a GitLab team member on behalf of a customer/prospect using the Customer Assurance workflow in the #sec-fieldsecurity slack channel or opening an issue directly in the Customer Assurance Service Desk.
Customers or prospects can request a copy using the
Request by Email option on our Customer Assurance Package webpage.
Requesting new collateral in the CAP
To request new or updated CAP collateral, click the button below:
SME owned collateral
For collateral owned by SMEs outside of Field Security, we perform an annual review and maintenance session. SMEs are notified via a GitLab issue and assigned relevant collateral pieces for review and maintenance. Upon completion, the updated collateral pieces are added to the appropriate CAP and prepared for publishing.
If you have any further questions, please follow the below steps:
- Prospective Customers: Please fill out a request and a representative will reach out to you.
- Current Customers: Please contact your Account Owner at GitLab. If you don’t know who that is, please reach out to sales and ask to be connected to your Account Owner.
- GitLab Team Members: Contact the Field Security team using the Customer Assurance workflow in the #sec-fieldsecurity slack channel.