Demand Generation Specialist
- Own the marketing funnel for our GitLab on-premises offerings (GitLab CE and GitLab EE). From top of the funnel to our already existing customers, your role is to increase conversion and volume.
- Engage with the Director of Demand Generation to build the marketing team in accordance with the values of GitLab.
- Implement creative and effective ideas for bringing new leads into the funnel through online campaigns, channel marketing, technical webcasts, non-spammy email campaigns, etc.
- Create a better experience online so that it is easy for our enterprise customers to upgrade from GitLab CE to EE easily.
- Work with our super smart sales team to create the proper follow-up materials for our customers interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition.
- Collaborate with sales to develop channel marketing and partner marketing strategy for increasing demand through partnerships.
- Familiar with or ready to learn Marketo, Hubspot, and/or Pardot to help the team manage leads, email campaigns, and analytics. Not afraid to dig around in data to help create reports for the team meetings. Comfortable being a self-taught marketing automation master.
- Work with sales operations to make sure the leads flowing from our marketing automation software to Salesforce are correct and timely.
- Work with sales to make sure the proper reports are generated in order to track leads.
- Ability to use GitLab
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed. We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 Reasons to Work for GitLab:
- Mission: Everyone can contribute
- Results: Fast growth, ambitious vision
- Flexible Work Hours: Plan your day so you are there for other people & have time for personal interests
- Transparency: Over 2,000 webpages in GitLab handbook, GitLab Unfiltered YouTube channel
- Iteration: Empower people to be effective & have an impact, Merge Request rate, We dogfood our own product, Directly responsible individuals
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: A focus on gender parity, Team Member Resource Groups, other initiatives
- Collaboration: Kindness, saying thanks, intentionally organize informal communication, no ego
- Total Rewards: Competitive market rates for compensation, Equity compensation, global benefits (inclusive of office equipment)
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible workday, Family and Friends days
- Remote Done Right: One of the world's largest all-remote companies, prolific inventor of remote best practices
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.