The Capture Specialist reports into FSI Manager.
The Capture Specialist is a grade 8.
- Run capture on new business opportunities
- Lead strategic capture efforts throughout the sales lifecycle
- Perform market analysis, identify opportunities, develop and execute capture plans, and monitor competitor activity for each capture
- Partner with executives and senior leadership
- Conduct competitive analysis to develop competitive solutions
- Responsible for delivering strong financial results
- Understanding of capture management best practices
- Experience managing and writing proposals
- Demonstrated ability to capture business
- Ability to work with executives and senior leadership
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet timelines
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, and business acumen
- Proactive, attention to detail, project management, and organizational skills
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
- Net new program opportunities identified (number)
- Capture plans completed (% against new programs identified)
- Pipeline generated (revenue)
- Win rate (proposals submitted vs. won)
The next steps for the Capture job family is not yet defined.
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30min screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 team members
- There may be a final executive interview
Please note that a candidate may be declined from the position at any stage of the process. Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed. We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 Reasons to Work for GitLab:
- Mission: Everyone can contribute
- Results: Fast growth, ambitious vision
- Flexible Work Hours: Plan your day so you are there for other people & have time for personal interests
- Transparency: Over 2,000 webpages in GitLab handbook, GitLab Unfiltered YouTube channel
- Iteration: Empower people to be effective & have an impact, Merge Request rate, We dogfood our own product, Directly responsible individuals
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: A focus on gender parity, Team Member Resource Groups, other initiatives
- Collaboration: Kindness, saying thanks, intentionally organize informal communication, no ego
- Total Rewards: Competitive market rates for compensation, Equity compensation, global benefits (inclusive of office equipment)
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible workday, Family and Friends days
- Remote Done Right: One of the world's largest all-remote companies, prolific inventor of remote best practices
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.