TeamOps Sales and Marketing
|Target End Date||2023-04-31|
|Google Doc||Working Group Agenda (only accessible from within the company)|
The TeamOps Sales and Marketing Working Group aims to manage the design and kickoff of relevant strategies.
TeamOps needs to generate revenue, and requires a cross-functional working group to discuss, and design one more relevant plans.
Please see the overview issue for more information.
- Prioritize target audiences for TeamOps sales, based on existing product sales and marketing goals
- Confirm start-to-finish viability of TeamOps B2C sales funnel
- Confirm lean marketing strategies for TeamOps in FY24
- Create 1-year partnership plan
- Brainstorm sales funnel for TeamOps B2B partnerships
- Define Q2 scope for work for consultant
Roles and Responsibilities
|Working Group Role||Username||Person||Title|
|Executive Stakeholder||@streas||Stella Treas||Chief of Staff to CEO|
|Facilitator||@lfarrer||Laurel Farrer||Principal Strategy and Operations, Workplace|
|Member||@cynthia||Cynthia “Arty” Ng||Staff Strategy and Operations, Intern|
|Member||@lboughner||Lisa Boughner||VP, Corporate Communications|
|Member||@dsteer||Dave Steer||VP, Product Marketing|
|Member||@swalters1||Stephen Walters||Principal Solutions Architect|
|Member||@esalvadorp||Emilio Salvador||VP, Dev Relations and Community|
|Member||@nshah19||Niyati Shah||Senior Director, Education Services|