Google Cloud Credit Troubleshooting
Support Engineering workflow when a customer reports an inability to utilize their Google Cloud Credit (GCP Credit)
Use this workflow when user reports an inability to utilize their Google Cloud Credit (GCP Credit).
- Ask user if they’ve used the following URL when they applied for the credit: https://cloud.google.com/partners/partnercredit/?pcn_code=0014M00001h35gDQAQ#contact-form
- If no, ask them to try the link and report any issues.
- If yes, follow the below directions.
- Ask user for the following information related to their GCP account
- Google Billing ID
- Complete name
- Email address
- Submit this form on behalf of the user
- Email Address: your (support engineer) email address
- What is your role? Partner SECOND PAGE:
- Your Name: user’s name
- Email Address: user’s email
- Company Name: GitLab
- Partner Type:
Alliance / Technology / Vertical (excl. Healthcare) Partner
- Billing Account ID: user’s Google billing ID
- Your Google Sales Rep’s email: email@example.com
- Select SUBMIT
- Attach a copy of the form to the Zendesk ticket for reference
- Reply with
General::Google Cloud Credit Troubleshooting Form Submittedmacro letting them know that you have submitted the form.
- Once confirmation is received, update user and close ticket.
- Reference tickets: ZD#133164 & ZD#117290
- If no reply is received from Google and the user does not have any credit, contact product marketing in Slack for escalation assistance
Last modified August 3, 2023: Fixes for Support pages following migration (