Communicating Licensing & Renewals Workflow Changes
When modifications are being made to any Licensing and Renewals workflows, consider the following:
- Will this change impact teams outside of Support?
- What is the urgency of this update?
- Regional DRIs to mention at the L&R sync session
- Add the announcement to Support Week-In-Review (SWIR)
- Schedule posts in #support_licensing-subscription Slack channel in each region to notify changes the week of deployment (at least 72 hours prior)
- Schedule a general reminder on the day of deployment in #support_team-chat and #support_licensing-subscription
If this change will have an impact on how Field Team members collaborate with L&R Support Team members, follow the steps outlined in the Field Communications Playbook to announce the change to the Field Team. Generally, a workflow-related update will qualify as a Tier 2 update.
L&R team members generally work with Sales and CSMs in the following Slack channels, so you might also consider posting an update to these channels: