View GitLabs Objective-Key Results for FY22 Q2. Learn more here!
This fiscal quarter will run from May 1, 2021 to July 31,2021.
1. CEO: New delivery methods launched
- CEO KR: Complete a functional prototype of GitLab Horse. Issue 11225
- CEO KR: Complete Product & Development work for Cloud Licensing. Issue 11226
- CEO KR: 5 ‘Upgrade features’ available (when going from CE to EE). Issue 11227
2. CEO: SaaS Usability improvement
- CEO KR: Improve SUS to 72.5. Issue 11228
- CEO KR: 10k product expertise certifications. Issue 11229
- CEO KR: GitLab Region in alpha (sharded DB Gitaly style). Issue 11230
3. CEO: Sustained long-term growth
- CEO KR: ‘DevOps Platform ambassador’ marketing group reaching 100k people. Issue 11231
- CEO KR: First Order Large SAOs back on the yearly plan. Issue 11406
- CEO KR: Ensure the Talent Acquisition Team’s capacity is aligned with the hiring goals by the end of Q2. Issue 11407
Last modified August 30, 2023: Fix markdown issues in OKR Pages (