View GitLabs Objective-Key Results for FY22 Q4. Learn more here!
This fiscal quarter will run from November 1, 2021 to January 31, 2022.
1. CEO: Encourage wider community engagement
- CEO KR: Develop a strategy to grow to 1000 contributors per month. Issue 12480
- CEO KR: Meet quarterly objectives for hyperscalers and partners. Issue 12479
- CEO KR: Achieve seven certifications with each more than 2,500 certificates issued. Issue 12481
2. CEO: Optimize GitLab Managed future
- CEO KR: Meet GitLab.com improvement goals (availability above 99.95%, free user RoI strategy). Issue 12482
- CEO KR: Meet SaaS improvement goals (increase customer empathy project in engineering, x customers live with Project Horse beta, launch storage visibility). Issue 12483
- CEO KR: Implement category creation plan. Issue 12484
3. CEO: Accelerate customer initiatives
- CEO KR: Improve SUS usability through completing 100% of quarterly initiatives related to Workspace, Learnability, and Foundations. Issue 12485
- CEO KR: First order large SAOs on yearly plan. Issue 12486
- CEO KR: Achieve X% of ARR on cloud licensing. Issue 12487
Last modified August 30, 2023: Fix markdown issues in OKR Pages (