View GitLabs Objective-Key Results for FY21 Q3. Learn more here!
This fiscal quarter will run from August 1, 2020 to October 31, 2020.
1. CEO: IACV
- CEO KR: Achieve a CAC Revenue Ratio < $X
- CEO KR: Achieve new logo targets for each of the three segments.
- CEO KR: Double down on what works in marketing.
- CMO: ROI analysis of FY20 marketing spend. Epic 1332
- Chief Technology Officer: Run GitLab.com more efficiently.Issue 8303
- Senior Director, People Success 5,000 all remote certifications taken by people at enterprise companies Epic 38
- CLO - Contracts: Create and launch “Learning GitLab Legal”. Epic 738
- Chief of Staff to the CEO: Entry assessment and action plan for high potential market. Epic 890
2. CEO: Popular next generation product
- CEO KR: Continue winning against Microsoft Azure GitHub. Improve our competitive win rate from X to Y.
- CEO KR: Drive combined monthly active users, CMAU and Paid TMAU, from X to Y.
- CEO KR: Complete three key packaging projects.
- EVP, Product: Complete mission critical packaging projects to help improve product margins Epic 733
- Chief Technology Officer: Increase dogfooding, performance, and productivity. Issue 8303
- Senior Director, People Success: 100% of GitLab team members are certified in how to use GitLab Epic 39
3. CEO: Great team
- CEO KR: Exceed 50% top of funnel from outreach and 90% of outreach to candidates from underrepresented groups.
- CFO: Institute public company financial reporting standards. Epic 800
- Senior Director, People Success: Support an environment where all team members feel they belong, are valued, and can contribute; understand the key drivers for team member engagement and continuously improve. Epic 40
- VP of Talent Acquisition: Implement Phase II of Outbound Talent Acquisition model. Epic 42
- People Group Leadership: Increase diversity and sense of belonging across the company. Epic 41
- CEO KR: Certify 25 non-engineering team members in self-serve data via handbook first materials
- CFO: Using only handbook content, 25 people pass a Knowledge Assessment and are Certified to build their own dashboards or develop their own SQL based on either the Product Geolocation or Customer Segmentation data subject areas. Epic 801
- CEO KR: Certify 25% of people leaders through manager enablement certification. Epic
- Chief Technology Officer:: Expand the capabilities of our team. Epic 8303
- CLO - Contracts: Develop knowledge base and playbook related to legal engagement with respect to GitLab procurement.Epic 737
- CLO - Employment: Update onboarding process. Epic 745
- CLO - Corporate: Institute a bounty program for GitLab Team Members to locate and identify edits needed in the Handbook. Epic 744
How to Achieve Presentations
Last modified August 30, 2023: Fix markdown issues in OKR Pages (