This fiscal quarter will run from February 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023.
The source of truth for FY24-Q1 OKRs will be in GitLab.
In order to start dogfooding OKRs in GitLab, we are using a modified schedule for FY24-Q1 OKRs. We will resume the by-the-book schedule for next quarter’s OKRs.
Modified Schedule for FY24-Q1
|OKR schedule||Week of||Task|
|-5||2022-12-26||CEO shares top goals with E-group for feedback|
|-4||2023-01-02||CEO shares top goals in #okrs Slack channel|
|-4||2023-01-02||E-group propose OKRs for their functions in the OKR draft review meeting agenda|
|-3||2023-01-09||E-group 50 minute draft review meeting|
|-2||2023-01-16||E-group discusses with their respective teams and polishes OKRs|
|-2||2023-01-23||CEO top goals available in GitLab|
|-2||2023-01-23||Function OKRs are put into GitLab and links are shared in #okrs Slack channel|
|-1||2023-01-23||CEO reports post links to final OKRs in #okrs slack channel and @ mention the CEO and CoS to the CEO for approval|
|0||2023-01-30||CoS to the CEO updates OKR page for current quarter to be active and includes CEO level OKRs with consideration to what is public and non-public|
The source of truth for GitLab OKRs and KRs is GitLab. CEO objectives and KRs are captured on this page.
- CEO KR: Increase Ultimate adoption by X% and prevent churn by Y% versus current FY24-Q1 estimates
- CEO KR: Improve GitLab subscription purchase and management by completing 4 Fulfillment Efficiency initiatives
- CEO KR: Deliver Value Stream Dashboards MVC 1 Beta
- CEO KR: Complete BIC comparison for each stage in internal handbook
- CEO KR: Complete delta BIC improvements for 5 stages, baseline all remaining stages
- CEO KR: Deliver 31 of 31 dropdown pajamas components, resolve 26 Usability Benchmarking Issues (Secure, Release, and Create) and complete Usability Benchmarking for Verify
- CEO KR: Achieve AI Assisted Code Suggestions MVC open beta (AI Assisted BIC)
- CEO KR: Get closer to our customers through conducting value stream assessments with 100% of global top 30 customers by Ultimate ARR
- CEO KR: Increase underrepresented group manager from 13% to >=15% (US)
- CEO KR: [Maintain GitLab’s fast pace through delivering first Elevate trainings and improving post-onboarding survey scores: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gitlab-OKRs/-/work_items/16
- CEO KR: Co-create with our customers by activating 20 leading orgs: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gitlab-OKRs/-/work_items/17