View GitLabs Objective-Key Results for FY24 Q3. Learn more here!
This fiscal quarter will run from 2023-08-01 to 2023-10-31.
The source of truth for FY24-Q3 OKRs will be in GitLab.
|OKR schedule||Week of||Task|
|-5||2023-06-26||CEO shares top goals with E-group for feedback|
|-4||2023-07-03||CEO shares top goals in #okrs Slack channel|
|-3||2023-07-10||E-group propose OKRs for their functions in the OKR draft review meeting agenda|
|-2||2023-07-17||E-group 50 minute draft review meeting|
|-2||2023-07-17||E-group discusses with their respective teams and polishes OKRs|
|-1||2023-07-24||CEO top goals available in GitLab|
|-1||2023-07-24||Function OKRs are put into GitLab and links are shared in #okrs Slack channel|
|-1||2023-07-24||CEO reports post links to final OKRs in #okrs slack channel and @ mention the CEO and CoS to the CEO for approval|
|0||2023-07-31||CoS to the CEO updates OKR page for current quarter to be active and includes CEO level OKRs with consideration to what is public and non-public|
The source of truth for GitLab OKRs and KRs is GitLab. CEO objectives and KRs are captured on this page.
- CEO KR: Drive AI usage with X daily unique code suggestion users and a y% acceptance rate
- CEO KR: Launch project Hamilton
- CEO KR: Functions achieve their individual goals for team members completing a Dev Tool (GH) versus AI-powered DevSecOps Platform (GL) messaging certification
- CEO KR: Reduce churn and contraction to 70% of the ATR as compared to FY23-Q4
- CEO KR: Improve CI adoption by increasing green ARR by X percentage points resulting in a Y% green outcome
- CEO KR: Reduce ARR exceptions for cloud licensing to a maximum of 10% of Q3 new purchase ARR being exempted from sharing data
- CEO KR: Launch enhanced supporting offerings, including PubSec 24/7 and assigned engineers, and onboard X new customers to Dedicated
- CEO KR: Ship temporary licenses capability
- CEO KR: Partner with hyper clouds to achieve two partnership goals
- CEO KR: Decrease time to open net new roles by 50% and fill 95% of Q3 roles within 75 days from requisition opening date
- CEO KR: Complete three agreed upon initiatives that result from employee engagement survey feedback. Specifically:
- Proactively share product and customer wins on a monthly basis
- Update values training to ensure our values & ways of working remain in focus and are understood by all team members
- Document and share outcomes from Q3 E-Group Strategy & LRO sessions to better highlight how resources will be allocated toward achieving company goals
- CEO KR: Graduate 50% of GitLab people managers from the Elevate program. Enhance program to ensure that GitLab values/unique way of working are referenced throughout the training modules or have a separate course
Last modified September 26, 2023: FY24-Q3 OKRs: fix typo (