Definitions and categorization of Support systems criticality
- Any system using a data scope must be maintained by the Support Operations team.
- Any system using a data scope must be maintained by either the Support Operations team or the Support team.
Critical System Tier
We derive our Critical System Tiers (CST) from that of security and engineering, which can be found here.
- Contains/handles SAFE data
- Contain/handles non-public non-SAFE data
- Contains/handles public non-SAFE data
System Criticality Table
|Critical System Tier||Ops Maintained||Support Maintained||Other/No Maintainer|
Notes about the table
- All Zendesk apps are included with the Zendesk item above
- Anything with a label means it is not maintained by anyone.
Last modified September 19, 2023: Adding info about gratis support requests (